Rea & Associates is a Top 100 Accounting firm in the country and is committed to being the dominant firm in our markets. We are focused on the well-being of our staff and their professional development. Our culture respects a work – life balance for our team. We also provide a competitive compensation and robust benefit plan.
- Making necessary enhancements by proofreading and editing documents.
- Establishes procedures that implement operational and/or fiscal policies.
- Processing documents for the office and developing basic spreadsheets
- Compiles data based on research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an understanding of operating unit programs, policies, and procedures.
- Independently composes reports and correspondence
- Filing, scanning, copying
- Daily preparation / collection of mail and UPS
- Greet clients in a professional and courteous manner, in person, through email, and over the phone.
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Assembling tax returns processing and proofreading financial statements
- Completes monthly auto bills
- File maintenance and organization
- Using software (STAR, CRM, Outlook) to manage scheduling
- Reviewing compilations and engagement letters