Performs general repairs and maintenance for both Kidron Bethel Village and Schowalter Villa structures. Promotes favorable public relations with employees, residents, vendors, and community. This position has no supervisory functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Repairs structures and building systems.
- Completes work orders and performs other duties as requested.
- Maintains structures and building systems in a satisfactory condition.
- Repairs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and electrical systems as needed.
- Maintains plumbing system and does repairs as needed.
- Maintains supplies and equipment needed to perform daily maintenance tasks.
- Maintains equipment and work areas in a safe, clean, and attractive manner.
- Informs Supervisor of areas needing attention or repair and of needed equipment or supplies.
- Works independently and considers residents' needs.
- Understands and follows directions of supervisor, often working with little or no supervision.
- Performs work unobtrusively in consideration of residents' needs.