ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
This position will provide each customer of our websites, with excellent service via phone, email, in person, and via chat. This role will work to ensure customer satisfaction and assistance throughout the entire purchase process.
- Ascertain each customer’s needs or wants and accommodate them to the best of your ability.
- Answer customer questions regarding merchandise, the website, promotional sales and shipping policies.
- Set up RMA’s or exchanges as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Keep up with current selection of products per website.
- Understand product variations and be able to make recommendations accordingly.
- Assist with responding to customer emails efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- Direct special requests, problems or unresolved issues to the supervisor/team lead timely.
- Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the handbook and protocols.
- Contributes to group resources and reference material
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.