ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from an organic outgrowth of our parent company, Aleva Stores. After seeing success in our own marketplace division, we quickly realized that our knowledge and expertise could be used to help other companies. With continued discussion and planning, leadership made the decision to branch out to provide marketplace advising and solutions for other businesses.
Today, we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon, and we’ve grown to become a trusted marketplace service provider for numerous thriving brands. Our vision is to nurture our brand’s strategy and stay ahead of the game in the marketplace world.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
This position will provide general labor in our warehouse, and will also pick and stock products.
- Picking customer orders accordingly, reporting any problems or issues to a Supervisor or Team Lead immediately
- Stock incoming product to appropriate location, ensuring each item is scanned per respective protocol
- Stock amnesty bins
- General housekeeping, ensuring aisles and high traffic areas are clear of debris and product
- Deliver picked orders to appropriate shipping station based on size and product i.e. boxing vs bagging
- Continuously clear off conveyor as orders come down from upstairs, ensuring delivery to appropriate shipping station
- Bin assigning accurately and efficiently
- Special projects with product i.e. assembly or bar-coding
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.