JNR is seeking an organized and efficient Operations Coordinator to assist with the daily business activities and administrative tasks related to maintaining our banking partnerships, compliance, and card fulfillment. This role provides direct support to the Senior Manager but is expected to take initiative to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and orderly fashion. To be successful, you should be able to resolve logistical issues, communicate effectively with peers and leadership, and have strong time management skills.
- Process returned and out bound mail in a timely manner
- Responsible for updating database with correct contact information for participants
- Maintain JNR P.O. Box, including dropping off and picking up mail as necessary
- Shipping marketing material to third-party vendor
- Fulfillment of gift cards, secure cards and non-secure swipe cards as well as cardholder notifications
- Customer Service call monitoring
- Weekly compliance verification and documentation
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year office related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Drivers license, insurance, and driving record in good standing is required!
- Time management and ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Adaptable to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Timely and regular attendance
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays + Get your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
Physical Demands: The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; bend; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Work in an office environment under artificial light. Look at a computer monitor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.