Youth for Christ is a missionary movement entrusted with a global vision and committed to a mission of youth evangelism, discipleship, social involvement and leadership development. All YFC International Ministries (YFCI) staff come under the authority of the YFCI Employee Handbook.
The role of this position to oversee Member Care for those caring for ND's. To manage the Area Coordinators for Member Care, to develop and implement the plan globally in partnership with the Area Directors.
Spiritual Responsibilities: The overriding religious purpose and mission of Youth for Christ is to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ to young people and their families. YFCI staff endeavor to make, educate, and encourage life-long disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ. Employees of YFCI commit to the YFCI statement of faith.
The following responsibilities of a spiritual nature will apply to your position within our organization:
- Seek Gods guidance and wisdom, through prayer and meditation.
- Participate in and occasionally lead regular times of prayer and worship.
- Participate in and occasionally lead times of study from the Holy Bible.
- Partner Development. Staff are responsible to fundraise for the ministry of YFCI. This includes meeting and connecting with donors to YFCI.
- Oversee Chaplain Coordinators
- National Director Care Develop and Implement the plan for care for NDs and their families (either by YFCI chaplains or locally by other means)
- Care Oversight: Work with ADs on seeing that staff are cared for well and coverage is happening in relation to the YFCI strategic plan and chartering guidelines
- Train, Equip, Develop (as needed) those serving as coordinators and chaplains
- Ensure good practices of care globally