Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As One Team backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
Elevate Outdoor Collective is seeking an individual to help support its priority initiative on creating a best in class Direct to Consumer (DTC) online experience. They are to help the team achieve its objectives by focusing on inventory forecasting, fulfillment goals, demand planning, product assortment, and line sell through. They will collaborate with the finance team to help establish budgets, regional and by brand and will also help support DTC leadership on strategic and tactical approaches to achieve these goals. They will support the ecommerce organization to help solve problems by leveraging all available data points to drive a robust revenue and margin leading direct experience.. They will take a customer first approach with every project and initiative to create a best-in-class customer experience for each individual brand.
- You will help support the online store front product assortment, digital marketing efforts and inventory trend analysis to help the ecommerce team achieve its financial and customer experience goals
- Along with the Finance team, you will help establish Ecommerce Sales targets, by creating regional minimum advertised pricing policies, which include off-price events and tactics
- You will create inventory forecasting tools to help with future demand planning and buying, plus support in season sell in opportunities
- To drive sales, you will help support a robust customer database to increase engagement, personalization, and brand loyalty
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to drive company initiatives with analytical trends and forecasting insights
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity and demonstrates flexibility in a changing work environment.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and non-verbal (body language).
- Works well in a collaborative environment with multiple teams, both business and technical.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and ability to contribute to high performing teams.
- Proven flexibility to pivot with ad hoc analysis