The Commercial Sales Professional will be able to:
Prospect and develop new business in a designated territory
Achieve sales performance goals through prospecting new business and selling assigned leads
Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources
Develop relationships with clients to grow the business portfolio through networking and tradeshows.
Conduct thorough inspections of interior and exterior of locations
Problem solve potential and current pest problems
Produce proposals and be able to give a sales presentation
Competitive base pay plus monthly uncapped commission
Quarterly and year-end uncapped bonus opportunity
Company provided cell phone, laptop, and tablet
- Health/Dental/Vision plan for individuals or family coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company funding
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 5 Paid Personal Days
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401-K with a company match
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Jennings Education Foundation was created in 1993 with the goal of supporting Smithereen employees and their families with educational resources. Specifically, JEF funds are available to support Smithereen staff, spouses, partners, and children with the costs tied to educational supplies and tuition.
- Three (3) paid community days after volunteering at company selected events
- Company Outings- Holiday parties, picnic, bowling, and boat cruises at various times of the year. Families welcomed to attend.
- Fun and relaxed work environment with a great group of people
Why choose Smithereen?
4th generation family owned company
Established in 1888, we currently service all or parts of 7 Midwest states.
Pest control is a growing industry that is a recession resistant
Financially stable organization that has grown consistently over the years
Career advancement as we continue to grow and look for new leadership talent
Good driving record and ability to pass drug screening and background check
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Safely access confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
Use a ladder to manufacturer's specification
Customer service experience preferred
College degree a plus
Smithereen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Pay: $40,000.00- $70,000- $150,000 commission and bonuses