Who we are:
Any Baby Can, a Central Texas nonprofit, partners with families to overcome obstacles and achieve well-being. With programs that meet clients where they are - at home, work or school - Any Baby Can helps build stability, develop skills and navigate systems so children and families reach their full potential. For more information, visit anybabycan.org.
What we offer:
Any Baby Can offers Internships on a seasonal basis in the following areas: General Office Support, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Communications, Development, Data Entry, Early Intervention Specialist, Clinical Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, and more.
- A minimum of 15-16 weeks; may vary
- Minimum of 20 hours/ week, may vary
- Flexible to accommodate a student's changing schedule.
This internship will allow the student to bring their classroom knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a non-profit environment.
- Hands-on experience to build portfolio and professional contacts.
- School credit, depending on the requirements.
- Intern will have an opportunity to hone in on skills needed to prepare you for you career choice.
- Intern will have the opportunity to shadow a professional.
- The ideal candidate is a junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, positive, professional demeanor and ethical conduct.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Pass criminal background check and any background checks required by Any Baby Can policies.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel within the assigned region; if driving own vehicle, must have valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance.
Internships are limited and based on availability.