We offer competitive salary with weekly overtime opportunities, discretionary bonuses, health insurance, 401k with matching, generous paid time off, and opportunity to build a career.
Essential Tasks or Responsibilities of the Job:
- Operate powered equipment, such as mowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Care for established lawns and flower beds by mulching, aerating, weeding, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters, or other grounds features.
Physical requirements of the job:
- Bending or twisting the body.
- Keeping or regaining balance.
- Kneeling, crouching, and squatting.
- Pushing or pulling objects.
- Bending and stooping.
- Climbing ladders, scaffolding, and stairs.
- Move or lift objects up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain physical building or grounds.
- Dig holes or trenches for foundation, posts, or related items.
- Prepare site or surfaces for planting or construction work.
Environmental Elements of the job:
- Work outdoors in extreme heat or cold.
- Exposed to high places.
- Sounds or noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable.
- Use herbicides, fertilizers, pesticides, and related products.
- Exposed to hazardous equipment.