Service Desk Support Analyst – We offer great benefits, employment stability, and growth opportunities.
We are a growing technical support company in the Atlanta area that offers its employees great benefits, organization stability, and growth opportunities.
Intelliteach is leading global provider of outsourced solutions to over 300 clients in the legal and accounting markets. Intelliteach is known for offering stellar customer support and taking great care of clients and employees alike.
- We will pay you to learn an IT career!
- Our analysts are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are always striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
- We believe that work hard/ play hard is the best way to describe the culture.
The Position: We’re looking for Service Desk Support Analyst.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K available
- Paid Time Off
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code
- Company growth and stability
- Free access to Onsite Gym and LA Fitness discount
- Customer focused personality
- Attention to detail
- High-speed internet
- Personal computer
- Windows 8 or higher
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
The Location: Atlanta
Why Should You Apply?
- Employment stability
- Great benefits
- Flexible shifts
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist Certification