Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, at least 2 years prior experience with online and social media marketing platforms
- Real work experience v. classroom
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively and cooperatively with others, other departments within the organization and with other organizations and entities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Maintain confidential information at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, proficient in Google Suite; documents, calendar, email, et al
Working Conditions/Physical requirements:
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Work in a Fitness Center/Community Center and typical business office environment
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Work traditional and non-traditional business hours; to include occasional weekend and evening hours.
- Stand, sit, lift, bend, twist
- Work on computer for an extended period of time
- Work in the vicinity of children and older adults
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment can be noisy and you may be working in close proximity with others. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers and printers.
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between JSV and its employees.