Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Technology/Database related field
- Pay Grade 102
- Salary Range $34,608 - $40,685
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in indexing or classification strongly preferred
- Computer skills – must be extremely proficient in Excel, Word, Access and experienced with social media.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills.
- A collaborator capable and willing to support all aspects and jobs required for a successful organization
- Must have a passion for improving access to information.
- Ability to manage priorities and to meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge of northwest Pennsylvania community
- Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) Certification for Community Resource Specialist - Database Curator (CRS - DC) ((Or willing to obtain when eligible))
- Sedentary Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Occasional travel within the region via ground transportation
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.