Are you interested in technology and supporting others? Come be a part of an amazing, nonprofit organization that helps both Veterans and people with Developmental Disabilities! We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to be our Information Technology Specialist. If you are someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn, and has a direct, clear communication style, please continue reading!
Oversee and facilitate the usage of training and technology to further the vision of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as primary administrator, implementor, and trainer of the electronic Client Instruction (LMS) and on-line Training platforms. Assist employees and clients in resolving issues and questions related to these platforms.
- Act as back-up administrator and trainer of the electronic Client Management System (CMS). Assist employees in resolving CMS issues and questions.
- Provide technical training and support to all employees and clients.
- Manage company loaner device program. Maintain inventory, assign, troubleshoot and report lost/stolen devices.
- Provide training on how to use devices (i.e., mobile devices, computers) and software (i.e., Microsoft office 365).
- Act as primary administrator of all-in-one on-line communication system (phone, messaging, E-fax, video conferencing).
- Complete inventory of company hardware, software, or platforms annually. Make recommendations for changes or eliminations to control cost or improve efficiencies during annual budget process.
- Advise management with the goal of making the appropriate IT decisions and choices.
- Act as liaison between system end users and resources to resolve issues that arise with various platforms and escalates as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge and skills in IT skills and developments.
- Support employees to properly use technology security features and programs per policies.
- Provide technology on-the-job, classroom and online training, demonstrations, and workshops as needed to facilitate training goals a minimum of once per year per region.
- Ensure training plans in areas of responsibility meet legally mandated and CARF training requirements.
- Develop or oversee the production of technology multi-media classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals as needed.
- Effectively and professionally oversee employees and clients at trainings.
- Develop external resources and identify expert instructors for specialized training, as needed.
- Provide assistance by coaching and observing employees and provide training based on observed needs. Obtain continuous feedback on training provided and make on-going improvements, as needed.
- Oversee, manage, and maintain accurate training records for all employees in training responsibility areas.
- Attends all required meetings and in-services as assigned.
- Completes all required training within required deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned