Our Housekeeping staff perform assigned housekeeping tasks to provide a clean and safe environment for residents and staff. They are knowledgeable about the cleaning products provided to ensure all areas are free from infectious matter. They are friendly to all residents, customers, and other people that they may come into contact with while performing the duties of the position. They also follow the Mission Statement and the Core Organizational Values of Bluestem Communities.
- Keep assigned areas clean and clutter free
- Clean assigned areas as per Housekeeping Manual, dusting, scrubbing sinks, toilets and showers, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors, empty trash, clean windows, polish wood and metal surfaces, cleans mattresses and bed frames.
- Turn in requests when items are broken or not working properly
- Being a team player, willing to help others
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and following the posted work schedule