Looking to expand your purchase volume and take your personal brand to the next level? On Q Financial is a five customer star rated, TOP National mortgage lender. With a rich tradition of realtor and builder focused partnerships, we believe the dream of homeownership is inclusive. We are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. Level up and join our family, you'll be working with:
- Regional Managers focused on coaching and mentoring you to your fullest potential
- A direct line to leadership where your voice is heard and needs are understood
- Best in-class and fully remote enabled technology across the organization
- Marketing solutions and branding strategies that are tailored to your individual goals
- A rapid onboarding process, allowing for personal applications within 48 hours
- A prescriptive 90 day organizational assimilation process
- A custom activity and personalized business planning exercise
- Organizational leaders with an average of twenty plus years of mortgage experience to support lead and grow aspiring talent
- On Q Financials’ history is being a purchase business focused organization that fosters the entrepreneurial spirit of being a Senior Mortgage consultant. Competitive with industry leading product offerings and rates.
It's no secret that we MOVE FAST and we are strategically growing at a rapid rate. We are looking for seasoned professionals that are ready to take that next step in their career journey. Are you a proven Mortgage Loan Originator that is primed to take your book of business to the next level? On Q Mortgage Consultants are currently producing higher than the average Mortgage Loan Officer, come join us as we expand our footprint across the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Originate mortgage loans in compliance with On Q requirements and federal and local regulations.
- Work with customers by providing best loan solution for each customer, providing continual updates and advice throughout process.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Develop and maintain referral relationships with realtors, developers, builders, community/network sources and other referrals.
- Spend significant time outside of office in business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders, realtors and other business channel associates.
- Meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- Comply with all disclosure requirements and time frames.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of origination experience with residential mortgage banking.
- Have an established, consistent source of referral-based business from realtors, builders, attorneys, financial professionals and other sources.
- Proven current experience funding conforming and Government loans.
- Focus on customer service and relationships with all clients.
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend underwriting guidelines, as well as programs, policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of real estate appraisals, title reports and real estate transactions; ability to interpret documents and reports.
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings with builders and developers.
- Highly motivated, professional, desire to be the best.
- Must be knowledgeable about and stay in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be NMLS Certified.
- SAFE registration required at time of employment.
- Must meet Consumer Financial Protection Bureau loan originator qualification requirements starting January 1, 2014.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!