ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Retail Bloom began in 2015, and is a division of Aleva Stores. Retail Bloom is a third-party Marketplace Service Provider that provides all-inclusive services to brands, retailers, and distributors to drive sales on online e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, and Jet.
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Aleva Stores is hiring an experienced Account Strategist for our Retail Bloom division to manage and provide superior support to our client accounts, while identifying their needs, developing plans to meet their goals and delivering effective results. The Account Analyst will multitask and be accountable for the status and execution of projects and day-to-day activities including advertising, content creation, imagery, and feedback management / follow-up. The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2 years minimum experience in a professional setting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Amazon experience highly preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism
- Ability to be flexible & adapt to dynamic environment
- Self starter with strong initiative and work ethic
- Problem solving skills with a strong analytical mindset
- High attention to detail
- Drive for exceptional client service
- Good facilitator that works well with teams both internally or externally
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new clients and will serve as the point of contact for the client.
- Expand business markets with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
- Work with the internal team, and the client, to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish the approach of the projects required to obtain results.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and become a trusted advisor.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by efficiently and accurately addressing any problems or concerns from a client.
- Build an understanding of clients' target audience and provide appropriate advertising, media and promotion recommendations.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives and business objectives to new and existing clients.
- Prepare reporting and analysis for all facets of business, including advertising, sales, brand protection and forecasting by sales channel.
- Lead client presentations, and select appropriate tools and approaches for solving client problems that may arise.
- Monitor Amazon and other marketplace campaigns to ensure goals are met
- Work closely with internal teams and Account Analyst to ensure goals of multiple clients are met on time.
- Enroll brands into brand protection or growth programs including Brand Registry 2.0, Subscribe & Save, and Amazon DSP and implement successful strategies.
- Report monthly results and revenue earned by client to be submitted to the team lead.
- Monitor and report brand protection violations across all channels and investigate any unknown sellers.
- Possible training for future employees in the pod, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.