We are looking for Installers for our Operations Field Team. The Installer’s responsibilities include systems furniture installation, moving, packing, loading and other duties as assigned. As representatives of the Flood Brothers family, the installers must possess the 6 pillars of character: honesty, caring, responsibility, trustworthiness, respect and citizenship.
• Install office furniture, systems furniture, white boards, pictures and artwork etc.
• Learn and adhere to safety and rules and regulations
• Push, pull and lift various commercial products
• Identify and understand how to use various equipment and materials used in moving
• Keep a clean and safe working environment
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors, co-Workers and clients
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Loading and un-loading trucks and trailers
• Securing all items in the truck
• Be in proper uniform and clean cut
• Train team members on systems furniture installation
• Properly protects all furniture and items for client
• Communication with client about progress of installation
• Completing punch list
• Read and understand installation blue print