Fun and fast-paced women's health group seeks qualified Ultrasound Technicians to care for patients in the West Valley Area (Phoenix, Tolleson, Peoria, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe); part-time opportunities available.
Duties are as follows:
- Scan patient according to provider orders
- Performs scans for dates and adnexal, and evaluate for sub chorionic hemorrhage and fetal heart tones for OB patients up to 14 weeks.
- Performs scans for anatomy and evaluate all anatomy as well as how to document findings.
- Performs BioPhysical Profiles on OB patients when ordered.
- Understands how to evaluate amniotic fluid index.
- Performs scans trans abdominally and vaginally.
- Perform 3D scans on all OB patients.
- Perform 3D scans on all GYN patients.
- Perform pelvic ultrasounds on GYN patients.
- Performs scans to evaluate uterus and ovaries on GYN patients.
- Documents findings and generates EMR report.