This position is responsible for repairs, installations and inspections of all mechanical equipment and electrical systems in the Warehouse Area. This includes performing work in accordance with safety procedures and requirements. In addition, this position will maintain machinery to reduce replacement costs.
- Repair and install machinery/equipment
- Analyze and repair electrical problems
- Estimate and schedule work completion including but not limited to work schedule, cost, required man-hours, supply/parts orders, contracting out options, clean-up
- Assemble machinery
- Perform maintenance services
- Recognize, identify and offer solutions to potential safety/emergency issues
- Ability to meet productivity requirements while operating in a safe and efficient manner
- Operate large diversity of hand and power tools associated with the repair of heavy-duty plant equipment.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks on various pieces of equipment
- Other duties may be assigned
Continuously = 67 – 100%
Frequently = 34 – 66 %
Occasionally = 6 – 33%
Seldom = 1 – 5%
Lifting: 1-20 lbs Continuously; 21-50 lbs Occasionally; 50+lbs Occasionally
Carrying: 1–20 lbs Continuously; 21 – 50 lbs Occasionally, 50+ lbs Seldom
Pushing/Pulling: 1 – 20 lbs Continuously; 21 – 50 lbs Frequently; 50+ lbs Occasionally
Use of arms, wrists, hands: Continuously
Reach (below shoulder): Continuously
Reach(above shoulder): Continuously
Position works continuously in a refrigerated warehouse – 45 degrees.