Do you have a passion for project coordination? Are you an individual with a strong organizational style? Do thrive on discovering the best, most optimized solutions for the Amazon Account management team? Asmodee North America is hiring a Amazon Account Coordinator! Continue reading to learn more about this exciting role and how to APPLY today!
Asmodee North America (ANA) is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position: The Amazon Account Coordinator/Specialist is responsible for supporting the ANA Amazon business and for helping to execute the Amazon strategy.
- Support Order Management: PO acknowledgement, invoicing, and shipment tracking
- Track vendor performance and help improve operational execution to minimize occurrence of financial chargebacks and claims.
- Identify and help implement automation and operational process improvement opportunities.
- Open, manage and escalate cases, disputes, tickets and claims through Amazon systems with a strong focus on the Financial Issue Resolution Process
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of products/product lines and promotions.
- Create new products on Amazon (product setup form, content and visual asset uploads) in a timely and reliable manner.
- Help prepare, design, implement and optimize online content on a continuous basis (Product Detail Pages, Visual Assets, A+ content, Brand Stores, …)
- Meet with Amazon contacts for business reviews and/or calls.
- Assist with special projects or task as needed by management.
- Communicate and internally escalate significant/recurring issues across the organization to raise issue awareness whenever needed
- Able to travel domestically up to 10% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.