Ingo Money is the instant money company. We turn cash, check and ACH payments into real-time digital funds, providing consumers and small businesses with instant access to their money in almost any debit, prepaid or credit card account or digital wallet, leveraging co-location infrastructure and cloud hosting platforms to deploy services for our customers and consumers.
Ingo is a dynamic, fast-paced, medium-size business where each team member is expected to deliver significant results. We are growing rapidly and expect our team members to be thought leaders who are driven to results and improvement, both in the business and for themselves.
About This Role
The Sr. Application Support Developer position will be responsible for supporting multiple hosted web applications. As a member of the technology team this person will need to have a full understanding of legacy and current systems, new projects, development architecture and practices, QA and testing processes, and deployment schedules.
This position will monitor and troubleshoot urgent web application issues at the code and database level. This role will identify, design and code application changes to create more stable applications and improve performance, fault tolerance, monitoring and alerting. They will also work with infrastructure engineers to ensure that Ingo’s infrastructure can meet application team needs, and vice versa.
As Ingo’s inaugural dedicated App Support role, this person will build a knowledge base and run sheets to allow both themselves and other team members to monitor and resolve common application issues. Ingo’s systems are still maturing, and we expect this role to contribute significantly to the stability and maintainability of those systems.
**This position is 100% remote - Nashville, TN, Alpharetta, GA, or OPEN for the right candidate**
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production web application issues, including at the code and database level
- Designing error handling, servicing & monitoring tools and process improvements to resolve ongoing issues and drive the team’s ability to meet internal and external SLAs for uptime and response/recovery times.
- Work with the development team to fully understand legacy systems, current projects, development pipelines and practices, QA and testing processes, deployment schedule, etc
- Rotating after-hours and weekend on-call application support
- Creating knowledge base and documenting solutions for common Production issues
- Server Startup/Shutdown Procedures for Patching, assist with quarterly after-hours patching
- Track uptime via a manual process and participate in the purchase/development and implementation of an automated process.