We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Lab Technician to work at Fort Gordon, GA. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package!
Both military and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Read, interpret, and apply requirements described in a dental prosthetic prescription.
- Performs the full range of technical work related to the fabrication and repair of fixed prostheses, removable prostheses, and models. Work requires a high degree of skilland precision
- Extensive knowledge of anatomical form, design, and fabrication of full metal, metal ceramic, and all ceramic restorations and knowledge of the general contours of dentition and supporting tissues.
- Extensive knowledge of removable prostheses and their fabrication, to include setting teeth, flasking, and processing complete and partial dentures, orthodontic appliances, and acrylic repairs.
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM scanners and printing and milling machines.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that will provide you with unique challenges, please apply today! Candidates will be given immediate consideration.