Intelliteach is a leading global service provider of accounting and IT services searching for talented and experienced Accounts Receivable portfolio management professionals. We offer a full range of accounting and IT services within the legal industry. The ideal candidate will share our values and have an interest in providing exceptional customer service to our clients. Intelliteach provides services to many of the largest law firms and accounting firms in the US. Join a small, growing company that believes in work life balance and can offer many advantages over large corporations. We are currently seeking a AR Portfolio Manager to join our Toledo/Maumee, OH team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work as a liaison between the clients and attorneys, collecting outstanding A/R while maintaining the client/attorney relationship
- Maintain a portfolio of clients/matters assigned by the firm to collect on outstanding delinquency
- Interact with firm management regarding collection portfolio
- Perform and prepare client intake and risk assessments for new clients entering the firm
- Prepare reports and analyses weekly/monthly to keep firm management apprised of results and performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable portfolio management of past-due receivables with a genuine and authentic emphasis on customer service excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent mediation and negotiation skills are a must.
- Prepare reports and analysis weekly/monthly to keep management apprised of results and performance.
- Ability to evaluate situations, prioritize requests and responsibilities, and adapt as needed.