Job Position Summary:
Splash Shack is looking for outgoing, fun, charismatic and engaging additions to join our team! At Splash Shack, you will have an opportunity to work in a unique facility where our priority is to entertain our customers and create a memorable experience for our guest in a safe environment! Pay starts at $10.50/hr and increases to $11/hr after passing required CPR/1st Aid/AED training. (earn $13+up with current Lifeguard certification & experience) Can earn $12.50/hr if you have WEEKDAY/DAYTIME availability!! Plus TIP SHARE!
- Provide high level customer service to each of our guests
- Ability to talk to guests and create relationships with them that encourage them to come back again.
- Maintain a safe environment for our guests.
- Waiting on and Serving guests that walk in and plan events
- Greet event groups and walk in guests and assist them with the check in process
- Help our guests to create fun memories that will last a lifetime
- Work a cash register
- Upsell products and services
- Assist guests in going down water slides
- Answer phones and assist customers as needed
- Maintain a clean facility
Lifeguard & slide attendant Duties:
- Engage and enforce company structure and slide safety protocols
- Enforce all facility policies, rules and regulations.
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility.
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in emergencies.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions.
- Present a professional appearance AND attitude at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of customer care.
- Attend ALL scheduled shifts.
- Maintain awareness and emergency preparedness levels through protocol and skill audits.
- Report to facility/safety managers.
- Employees will be working in an indoor environment and are expected to understand their role in both emergency and non-emergency scenarios. Working closely with young children, employees will also have to facilitate a fun environment in a safe, responsible and respectful manner.
- Thorough knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques, employees must be able to promote safety first and facilitate a fun environment second.
- Employees must be able to understand facility characteristics, rules, policies and procedures.
- Leadership and public relation skills are a must, as well as decision-making skills.
****Opportunities to grow within the company****