Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web-based sales center, we also support a physical location with a pro shop and an archery training academy.
The Cashier provides excellent customer service during the checkout process. This team member is likely the last interaction with our client before leaving the Pro Shop.
- Maintain and seek process improvement within the point of sale activities within the Lancaster Archery Supply Pro Shop.
- Merchandising assistance throughout Pro Shop.
- Assist clients to locate products within the Pro Shop.
- Provide transactional assistance to clients and fellow team members as needed.
- Maintain a comfort level with product knowledge.
- Uphold and support all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with operational tasks such as Special Orders, Service order and maintenance of facility.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Requires, morning, afternoon or evening shifts any day of the week.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- Must have acceptable background check and pass a drug test as required by company policy.
The physical requirements for this job function are as follows:
- Must be able to perform routine tasks with hands for a minimum of eight hours a day
- Must be able to stand and walk for a minimum of eight hours a day
- Must be able to bend, twist and reach overhead to access items at varying levels
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladder