Food For The Poor is seeking an experienced English-Spanish Editor/Writer who has a keen eye for detail and has the ability to see the “big picture” in optimizing fundraising and storytelling.
Participate in concept development and brainstorming for fundraising campaigns that align with overall organizational brand.
- Native Spanish speaker, preferably educated in a Spanish-speaking country, but who doesn’t struggle with the English language
- Strong writing skills in both English and Spanish
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills, including strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation, in both English and Spanish
- Highly organized with compulsive attention to detail
- Familiarity with interdenominational Christian beliefs/doctrines and ability to effectively integrate them in messaging
- Good command of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is necessary
- Demonstrated experience utilizing brand guidelines in writing projects
- Ability to work individually and in a collaborative team environment, managing multiple projects with attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy and time deadlines