We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our managed service clients.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs. This position can be located in NYC or Wilton, CT.
• Serve as the non-technical point of contact for our managed service clients’ needs
• Ensure that your clients are satisfied with Kraft Kennedy's level of service, communicating concerns or feedback raised by the client to Kraft Kennedy management, as needed
• Work with the technical team to explore improvements for the client’s technologies, bringing those recommendations and proposals to the attention of the client
• Work with the sales team and technical leads to develop new proposals and pursue those opportunities with the client
• Proactively check-in with clients on a regular basis to ensure their needs are being met, schedule regular status meetings and annual strategic planning meetings
• Work with Dispatch to coordinate client site visits and resolve any scheduling issues
• Work with Procurement to ensure hardware/software renewals are processed in a timely manner
• Review client invoices and respond to any billing-related issues that arise