A Customer Support Representative acts on behalf of Caris as the first tier of support for all client issues or needs. This position responds to internal and external client inquiries regarding logistics, testing, supplies, and other support needs. This position handles all incoming documentation into the department. Independent judgment is required to carry out assignments that have a significant impact on clients.
- Meets all deliverables and goals set by department.
- Meets all regulatory agency requirements as they pertain to job function.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation in client and patient records in order to continuously improve the customer service process and meet regulation requirements.
- Reviews incoming documents and determines action needed for information received
- Processes cases from documentation to setup within laboratory information system.
- Supports inquiries (calls/emails) for both internal and external clients
- Provides support and delivers solutions to clients for resolution of questions/concerns. Works to research and resolve in a timely manner.
- Supports the logistics for shipments of supplies, materials, specimens, reports, etc.
- Coordinates with shipping vendors for delayed or impacted shipments.
- Builds strong customer relationships through client focus, professional demeanor, reliability and responsiveness.
- Coordinates with pathology departments for specimen procurement and shipment.
- Will work at a computer some of the time as well as need to keep inventory and ordering records requiring the use of copiers, fax machines, and PDF scanners.
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- May have exposure to high noise levels in the data center.