The Human Resources Administrator role will take ownership of a variety HR functions for Cash-Wa Distributing/HJH Logistics, with emphasis on recruiting, onboarding, safety and benefit administration. This is a full-time position, with a Monday - Friday schedule. Position reports to the Human Resources Generalist, with oversight by the Vice President of Finance.
- Post open positions; keep postings up to date for Cash-Wa Distributing and HJH Logistics.
- Collaborate with HR Generalist and Department Managers on new recruiting methods.
- Assist with pre-screening and/or interviewing candidates as needed.
- Send and track offers for Cash-Wa and HJH Logistics.
- Initiate online pre-hire processes for accepted offers; set up pre-employment drug screens as needed; keep Department Managers updated on progress of candidates through the pre-hire process.
- Benefits onboarding of all new hires.
- Maintain personnel files and complete file audits as directed.
- Serve as Claims Coordinator for Worker’s Compensation claims and files; maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Active member of the Safety Committee.
- Completes tasks in collaboration with Safety Coordinators for completion of annual ND Worker’s Compensation Safety Management Program audit.
- Other duties as assigned
CWD is an EEOC employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law.