We are looking for a passionate individual who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our managed service clients.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
- Serve as the non-technical point of contact for our managed service clients’ needs
- Ensure that your clients are satisfied with Kraft Kennedy's level of service, communicating concerns or feedback raised by the client to Kraft Kennedy management, as needed
- Work with the technical team to explore improvements for the client’s technologies, bringing those recommendations and proposals to the attention of the client
- Work with the sales team and technical leads to develop new proposals and pursue those opportunities with the client
- Proactively check-in with clients on a regular basis to ensure their needs are being met, schedule regular status meetings and annual strategic planning meetings
- Work with Dispatch to coordinate client site visits and resolve any scheduling issues
- Work with Procurement to ensure hardware/software renewals are processed in a timely manner
- Review client invoices and respond to any billing-related issues that arise