ARE YOU AWESOME?
We think so too. So you deserve an awesome place to work where you can hang out with other awesome people. Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the mortgage industry. Let’s all be awesome together.
- You will Love your Work
- Awesome Culture, no really, it is
- Growth and Advancement
- Coaching and Continued Training
- Benefits: Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ 401K/ FSA
- Growth Opportunities
- Remote work options available
- Work/life balance encouraged
ABOUT THE GIG
The wholesale loan coordinator is like the traffic cop working Times Square. They keep the pipeline moving smoothly no matter the number of loans, bottlenecks, or people honking their horns. (whistle not included)
LIFE OF A WHOLESALE LOAN COORDINATOR:
- Upon an underwriting conditional approval decision, communicates and works with Broker to meet conditions
- Reviews resubmissions and clears designated non risk related conditions
- Ensure encompass folders are clear of duplicates and that documents are in the correct folders
- Reviews and ensures all critical data is present and accurate in encompass
- Ensures service orders are placed and received within established service levels.
- Proactively manages critical dates to ensure loans are on track to meet closing dates.
- Works suspended and aging loans to ensure they are dispositioned timely in an effort to keep the pipeline free of inactive loans
- Review conditions received for accuracy and makes notes in file for the Underwriter
- Review Title, Closing Protection Letter, wire instructions, homeowner insurance policy, validation of accuracy of tax escrows, and verification of closing date and time with the settlement agent
- Other activities may include: Complete Undisclosed Debt Monitoring and update 1003, LT/1008, re-run final DU/LP, verify HPML and QM, run Loan Scorecard, Early Check, LQA, ULDD, validate Special Feature Code, validate LDP/GSA/CAIVR
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and investor requirements per Loan Simples Policies and Procedures
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as either an Account Manager, Broker Coordinator or Loan Processor in a wholesale mortgage environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience with Encompass is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
- you’re awesome. You like to be yourself. you’re a people person with a tendency to always see the glass half full. You are totally down with keeping things simple.
LOAN SIMPLE FYI
Were the simple way to home. We’ve taken everything about the mortgage industry that’s complex and convoluted and created the simplest and best way to service homebuyers. We cut out the fluff. Streamlined the process. And performed multiple rounds of BS removal so the process of getting a home loan or doing a refi is a whole lot simpler for everyone.