Certified Nursing Assistants will be required to assist our residents with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Recognize and respond to the needs of the residents.
- Observe and communicate to physician, administrator, nursing supervisor any changes regarding the physical, psychological and safety needs of the residents.
- Communicate a sense of caring, concern and dignity for residents.
- Promote and encourage independence of resident's decisions.
- Report accidents and incidents when they occur.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures as instructed by the supervisor.
- Meet with nursing personnel as scheduled to assist in identifying and correcting problems and/or the imporevement of services.
- Monitor and intervene in keeping mobility-limited and bed-bound residents clean and dry.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, etc.
- Follow established safety precautions, observe, monitor and/or report unsafe conditions in the facility.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of resident care, procedures an documentation and communicated with the resident on an adult and mature basis with dignity and respect for the resident's rights and wishes.
- Make occupied and unoccupied beds and change bed linens per facility schedule.
- Assist in activities as assigned by the Activities Coordinator and assist with meal service and snacks.
- Attend and participate in all mandatory meetings and in-service training sessions.
Certified Nursing Assistants are preferred to have six months experience working in a nursing home, assisted living facility, hospital, home health agency or other health care facility.
Must have an active C.N.A license or Nurse Aide Certificate.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance Sponsored by Employer
- Excellent Paid Time Off Banking!
If you are interested in joining a company of opportunity, who's primary focus is providing Caring and Compassionate Service with a smile, please apply online or fill out an application in person at Carriage Hill Retirement, 1203 Roundtree Drive Bedford, VA 24523.