VECTORFORM INNOVATION CONSULTANCY
Do you love helping teams unlock new potential? Do you relish blending creativity with discipline? Can you lead a room’s energy with balancing optimism with practicality? You could be our next inventor! Vectorform’s innovation consultancy bridges advice with execution to close the innovation-execution gap for Fortune 500 companies. Our team is comprised of individuals with a variety of in-depth skills like business, design, engineering, digital, but all possess the critical ability of an advisor and consultant for leaders and teams. We typically serve CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CGOs, and their corporate innovation teams, R&D, and product teams. Our team values courage, collaboration, hustle, and a hunger to achieve.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
Be a creative leader and facilitator by blending on-site brainstorm sessions, custom research, strategy, and hands-on product development expertise to help develop distinct point-of-views, roadmaps, and business value.
- Ability to discuss goals with customer sponsor to design half-day, full-day, or multiple-day collaborative agendas and sets of tools and strategies to help customer and teams examine context and concepts deeply, better understand current opportunities, explore new ideas, gain a sense of prioritization, articulate hypotheses and logic trees, set foundations for and performing experiments, generate new and surprising insights and results.
- Collaborate with sales teams and leads to support the sales and value proposition of Vectorform Innovation project-level products and services, also known as Vectorform Progression Sessions, VF SparkTM and VF IgniteTM
- Capture methods, insights, and results in written reports and presentations that build meaningful outputs/artifacts from facilitated sessions that help progress teams to their next steps.
- Understand innovation frameworks, tools and methods for pre-designed and improvised problem solving such as: brainstorming, lean start-up, agile, human-centric design, design sprints, and design thinking
- Interact with the business partners and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs. Capture, document, and analyze user, technical, and business needs and requirements.
- Lead initial discovery and validation segments of larger product development scopes that bridge Vectorform’s Innovation Consultancy and Digital Product Development teams
- Support embedded customer innovation programs as needed to help bring facilitations when needed
- Balance teaching skills, advocating for improvements, mediating disagreements, encourage behavioral changes, convince decision makers on what’s needed, drive execution, and sell where improvements are needed
Seek the unknown: You have a strong ability to manage uncertainty, complexity, and the ambiguous nature of helping teams generate new ideas and roadmaps with creative thinking and problem solving.
Facilitate understanding and action: You help bring structure and real-time guidance to teams, keeping groups on task, ensure that decisions are made and understand the different phases of the innovation process.
Embrace Digital: You can tackle complex technologic change, diverse business and technical environments, and change management demands.
Empower Talent: You can dig deep to clearly articulate problems to solve and build compelling visions of future product and markets opportunities. You help teams recognize common objectives and assists them to plan how to achieve tangible business results.
Engage, Reflect, Gain Insights: You harness teams’ insights and potential to develop fresh perspectives on market dynamics, customer needs, and trends while monitoring and maintaining the right “energy” to face challenges.
Learn and validate: You can design relevant experiments to achieve market validation, recommending experiments, early prototypes, and iterative steps towards user insights and business validation to move ideas into market.