This role is a key member of our Sales team, reporting to the Vice President of Sales. The main responsibilities for this role are retaining, renewing and growing a book of business. This is executed by developing long-term relationships and connecting with key leadership teams at hospitals, medical, nursing, pharmacy and allied health schools with the goal of expanding our presence in the healthcare and education market.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and product mix targets
- Proficiency in presenting EMS products and solutions
- Qualify and close sales opportunities
- Field initial prospect calls
- Outbound calls for prospecting
- Research markets and sales opportunities
- Assist in sales proposal development and writing of customer proposals
- Creating and deliver sales presentations
- Create and maintain sales status of all prospects
- Maintain current account, contact and opportunity history in Salesforce
- Establish and maintain productive relationships and effective negotiations with customers at multiple levels within organizations.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of new and upsell enterprise accounts in Salesforce with a high degree of forecast accuracy and visibility into account activity.
- Effectively identify use cases for a software solution and build a compelling business case tailored to the prospect.
- Exercise sound business judgement, creativity and resourcefulness in the pursuit of strategic accounts.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of a complex technology platform and ability to launch into a demo with the end user in mind.
- Performs other duties as required
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows as appropriate
- Arrange and execute Demonstration Days at client sites
- Assist in other promotional opportunities as developed
- Work closely with all sales team members, marketing & product team as well as customer support team