Skills and Other Requirements:
TVFCU requires that candidates possess a high school diploma or equivalent. TVFCU opportunities have the potential to develop into satisfying career choices that enable you to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and a minimum 2 years of mortgage processing or lending experience
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, and organized
- Thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to professional ethics, including but not limited to adherence to all State and Federal regulations
- Must be comfortable with substantial personal contact with others inside and/or outside of TVFCU for purposes of information sharing, relationship building, soliciting of cooperation, etc.
- Must be able to be bonded and meet Safe Act Requirements, including but not limited to registered or licensed via the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS)
If you are considered for an offer of employment at TVFCU, you must successfully complete a pre-employment screen that includes:
- Verification of education, employment and other pertinent data included on your employment application, and eligibility to work in United States.
- Criminal background check and drug screening.
- Pre-employment credit check required
Pre-employment screening helps TVFCU provide a safe environment for our members and employees, minimize risk, and ensure federal compliance.