At Square Enix, our fans are at the center of everything we do. We create games that transport them to fantastical worlds, from the wonderous realms of the FINAL FANTASY series to the mysterious crypts of Tomb Raider. Our goal is simple. We aim to spread happiness through unforgettable play experiences. To do this, we seek innovative, creative, forward-thinking, passionate people. Sound like you? Then join us!
Square Enix is seeking a Mobile Marketing Manager with user acquisition experience. The Mobile Marketing Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships and communications with teams in the US, Japan, and external partners as they market our mobile games in the Western Market. The ideal candidate would have proven experience building performance-based campaigns across multiple targets and demographics.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Own go-to-market strategic planning and execution for multiple titles across the portfolio
- Facilitate and drive external and internal project team communication.
- Drive growth for mobile titles, from development and optimization of marketing campaigns, audiences, creatives, to marketing spend and budget allocation.
- Review and provide production feedback on concepts, designs as well as competitive products.
- On-going execution, monitoring and optimization of acquisition & retention campaigns to maximize and improve campaign performance.
- Interact directly with agencies, ad networks and other apps discovery channels to create effective acquisition & retention marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and effectively communicate results, trends and insights to executives and other teams within the organization.
- Explore and test new acquisition marketing channels to secure new acquisition opportunities.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required.
- Bilingual (English / Japanese) Preferred, but not required
- 2+ year of mobile marketing experience.
- Experience developing/executing strategic marketing plans for mobile games
- Deep understanding of user acquisition funnel and strategies for mobile games.
- Experience in paid user acquisition/monetization with focus on data analytics and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to influence stakeholders, comfortable presenting data to executive management.
- Excellent teamwork skills and flexibility adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience playing Square Enix games.
- Strong knowledge of mobile games market
- General knowledge of gaming industry
- Takes Initiative, results-oriented
- Problem solving
- Communication, written and verbal
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Partnership and collaboration
- Team player
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position. This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM. Please note that general employment questions are not addressed here.