Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
The Assistant Controller directs the maintenance of the organization's accounting principles, practices, and procedures for its financial records and appraises operating results in terms of costs, budgets, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities.
- Manage and implement bookkeeping systems including AP, AR, and Tax Reports
- Coordinate and direct the monthly financial activities of projects, includes:
- Project revenue recognition and utilization
- Working and supporting the project teams with reconciling monthly project reports
- Project invoicing and cash collection forecasting per specific milestones
- Prepare the monthly financial summaries, includes presenting total revenues, costs, project margins, risks, opportunities, and contingencies
- Ensure internal policies and processes are adhered to by project teams
- Assist project teams by facilitating payment for approved client purchases
- Work with project management and account management to support timely cash collections
- Analyze monthly project actual financial results vs. monthly forecast and annual budget
- Promote financial awareness and accountability within the project teams
- Support management with evaluating and understanding financial implications of project operating decisions
- Work with project management and project teams with annual budget preparation
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to make timely decisions, to meet deadlines. Requires ability to problem-solve, to drive for results and to effectively manage time.
- Internally, on a regular basis, communicate and promote the Company operating goals, priorities, values, ethics and culture.
- Communicate with the executive team about current activities, open issues, projects and performance.