Performs assigned housekeeping tasks in a timely and professional manner. Is knowledgeable about and uses the designated cleaning solutions and equipment to complete the assigned tasks and disinfects to prevent the transmission of infections. Be friendly and courteous to the MyMaid Housekeeping Services residents, customers and other people that they may come into contact with while performing their duties. Follow the Mission Statement and the Core Organizational Values of Bluestem Communities.
Essential Job Functions
- Learn and be able to use all appropriate housekeeping chemicals
- Learn and be able to use all appropriate housekeeping equipment – (both hand and power equipment – vacuums, carpet cleaning machines, floor buffers, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for following the work schedule.
- Clean assigned areas thoroughly and according to the supervisor’s instruction
- Replace all used cleaning supplies as needed
- Perform additional duties as specified by the Department Team Manager, Supervisor or Director
- Fill out maintenance request forms as needed, per observation
- Be cross-trained in various housekeeping departments
- Perform other duties and task as designated by Administration in cooperation with other team workers in accordance with Policies and Procedures
- Be creative in assisting with the development of innovative ideas to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Comply with safety policies and note any safety hazards and/or correct them immediately
- Attend and participate in In-Services as scheduled