- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Relevant experience preferred
- Current state license and/or certification to provide Occupational Therapist Assistant services in good standing.
- Valid National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and access to insured car
- Successful completion of a caregiver background check and pre-employment screen
MJ Care stands for an exceptionally positive experience. Today, MJ Care is leading the way in values-driven rehabilitation, school billing services and staffing solutions. Our vision is one of excellence, leadership and growth
We embrace and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Affirmative Action Employer & Equal Opportunity
Men, Women, Minorities, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We maintain a drug-free workplace, and are tobacco free.