- You love working closely with the design team to translate design comps into websites, landing pages, and microsites using platforms like WordPress and Umbraco.
- You keep up to date with the ever-changing world of web development.
- You know cross-browser and cross-platform issues and how to solve them.
- You are handy with Photoshop and XD, and your layers are clean.
- You get excited talking about CSS programming languages and how you knew how to use them before anyone else.
- You enjoy shaving seconds off of page load times and can find and optimize bottlenecks.
- Your friends might make fun of you for your rambles on MySQL, but you’re ok with it.
- You know email markup tricks (IBM Marketing Cloud, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor), not to cheat your work, but to work faster and more efficiently.
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics) and related analyses, but don’t like to brag.
- You thrive on solving complex problems.
- Juggling multiple projects/clients simultaneously is natural for you.
- Successful delivery of at least 5 projects and that’s on a slow week.
- You know how to work with remote teams seamlessly and collaboratively.
- You like to mentor Junior Employees and value a good Project Manager.
- Creative, high-quality solutions are all you deliver.