We are currently looking for our next Office Manager for the Imperial Valley!
We are seeking an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and doing a variety of duties. This is a full-time job, 8:30am-5pm, at our Imperial Valley Office. Please read a little about us and the job at hand to see if you are a good fit!
At Community Catalysts of California, we:
- Are a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities and Veterans.
- Have been in action for 30 years and work tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities.
- Have ten offices from central to southern CA.
- Are forward-thinking and person-centered.
- Want our employees to truly be apart of our organization and love when they find their calling or even want to try out new one within.
As an ideal candidate you are:
- An individual who values people and enjoys having fun while maintaining a professional work environment.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Excellent with communication and organizational skills.
- Able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently and takes initiative to move projects forward.
- A process and analytically focused individual with the highest attention to detail to proactively anticipate and resolve/coordinate issues.
As the Office Manager your responsibilities can include:
- Act as coordinator for all office needs such as working with facilities managers, coordinating moves, communicating with alarm companies to resolve issues.
- Greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist with client tracking activities such as referrals and number of client hours as needed and directed.
- Disseminate information to office personnel in unit offices as directed and coordinate local ‘all staff’ meetings.
- Photocopy and maintain inventory of forms, packets, supplies, including safety supplies such as PPE.
- Manage and assist with documentation by scanning, uploading, organizing and filing as needed, as well as assisting others with these tasks.
- Assist with fleet coordination as needed
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, mail, and packages appropriately.
- Manage pre-hire and onboarding process for new hires as needed and as directed by management
- Serve as office wellness ambassador by maintaining wellness board and informing staff of wellness challenges and updates.
- Ensure location safety compliance by acting as local Safety Officer and as a member of the CCC Safety Committee.
- Oversee the maintenance of all office equipment.
- Assuring office space is well maintained, orderly and a professional environment.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and furniture.
- Act as the contact person for newsletters
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities per company schedule.
- Maintain and track assigned employee personnel documents in company HRIS system.
- Track and upload important employee required documents to maintain compliance.