The Project Manager is the primary contact internally and externally for all project goals, budgets, schedules and correspondence. Accountable for developing project plans, coordinating projects, communicating changes and progress, completing projects on time and budget, and managing project team activities. Primary accountabilities include, cost control, budget management, scheduling, timelines, data collection, problem solving, and purchasing duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer and stakeholder expectations, liaise between departments
- Develop, coordinate and enforce policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Work interdepartmentally and with the Client to achieve project goals
- Manage and execute production agreements and contracts.
- Ensure performance expectations are met internally and externally.
- Data collect, log and report pertinent project information
- Communicate purchasing, inventory and schedule needs.
- Log, file and upkeep project documentation
- Ensure projects are in budget and on schedule
- Maintain, and upkeep metrics and performance data logs.
- Other duties may be assigned by direct Manager or Supervisor.