Are you someone who wants to help bring lifesaving aid to poverty-stricken families? By ensuring that Food For The Poor maintains and strengthens donor partnerships, we can access much-needed food, medicine and other essential items that directly support established partners in the countries we serve. A Gifts in Kind, Partner Relations Coordinator at Food For The Poor furthers our organization’s mission of serving those in greatest need.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with Gifts in Kind NGO, governmental and corporate partners.
- Coordinate the logistics and processing of in-kind donations.
- Identify and coordinate donor initiatives and programmatic donations.
- Work interdepartmentally to complement in-kind donations with programs and projects.
- Coordinate a needs-driven approach for donations between the countries and donor partners.
- Research and contact new donors (donor acquisition).
- Perform administrative duties and provide assistance as needed to department members.