Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
The Solution Engineer will act as a core developer for project work, interacting with VF team members such as: Project Manager, Tech Director, Business Analyst, Mobile Developers, Design and QA. Can work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet project deadlines as indicated in a project plan and assigned tasks
- Able to estimate work for defined features
- Implementing new features on existing products, fixing bugs, and improving performance
- Attend and participate in Project Stand Ups, Sprint Reviews and client meetings
- Commit code with detailed notes working with source control mechanisms
- Participate in code reviews and take and give direction to and from colleagues
- Test your code before going to QA. Reviews code for quality and performance
- Research and identify new technologies / patterns to improve development efficiency and quality
- Help with debugging and troubleshooting technical issues