To serve in the support of the Advancement Team’s mission, goals, and strategies, through the work as the university Donor Services Coordinator.
- Lead in the universities gift processing function. Duties include but not limited to; process and acknowledge all donations and services received by the university, generate monthly pledge reminders, maintain and establish new accounts with the Business Office, provide monthly reports to the Business Office, provide annual audit reports and documentation to the Business Office, set up payroll deduction pledges and provide quarterly updates to faculty and staff.
- Lead in the Advancement Team’s databased management function. Duties include but not limited to; maintaining and managing the database (Jenzabar CX/JX system) with current information, generating reports as requested from the system, supervise and train student workers in ongoing projects and the use of the database systems, and retain accurate files of pledges, reports, and electronic documents.
- Lead in the Advancement Team’s advancement services (operation) functions. Duties include but not limited to; design, manage, and maintain the major gifts moves management to support the major gift efforts, all agreed upon campaign reports, all results of annual fund mail appeals, all aspects of deferred gifts in support of major gift work, ensure that Advancement Services best practices are being followed, ensure that campaign reporting standards set by CASE are being done, implement analytics to support best use of annual fund and major gift efforts, and campaign metrics to ensure campaign success.
- Lead in the Advancement Team’s administrative support. Duties include but not limited to; provide administrative support to members of the Advancement Team and President’s Office as needed, help with events such as Founders Day, Prayer Breakfast, World Leaders Forum, Advancement Stewardship , and other events as assigned, proofread documents, letters, and other mailings that are produced by the Advancement Team, provide Advancement Team assistance in answering the phones, maintaining stationary requirements, maintaining the copy machine, mailing contact batch entries, mail merges to create letters and labels, coping materials, and stuffing envelopes.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
- Benefits for full time employees include a tuition waiver program for employee and dependent (pro-rated by year until employed for four years), medical and dental insurance, retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holidays and two personal days per year.
- Student workers and or interns assigned to help with the workload of this position.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at the direction of the Director of Advancement and or the Associate Vice President for Development
- Other duties as assigned to support the work and mission of Judson University and the university Advancement Team
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Judson culture and community
- Support the mission and goals of the University and the Advancement Office
- Promote a positive, Christ-centered work environment