Desired Skills & Experience
- Financial Acumen: comprehensive understanding of finance concepts – Payback, Depreciation, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - and how they apply to “C-level” financial decision makers.
- Self-starter… Energetic, positive, enthusiastic. This is a “hunter” role!
- 5 Years+ selling and/or developing projects in the Commercial Solar Industry.
- Previous experience working with Public and private sector customers.
- Strong local network with the ability to access “C-level” key financial decision makers.
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers.
- A technical background in electrical power is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Highly ethical, professional and a commitment to team success.
- Experience working in Microsoft, Salesforce and Google applications.
- Bachelors Degree required
About Solect Energy
Solect Energy, based in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, is the recognized leader in commercial-scale solar and energy storage. We develop smart, customized strategies based on a deep assessment of each customer’s energy needs and requirements, then deliver solar design and installation solutions, operations and maintenance services, and the most advanced energy storage systems. Solect offers proven expertise in development, technology, policy, and incentives, as well as individualized financial guidance. Our practical, systematic approach helps businesses and organizations reduce energy costs and optimize their solar investment. To date, Solect has installed over 110 megawatts of commercial PV systems, with a focus on commercial, light industrial, and institutional properties throughout New England. For more information, visit http://www.solect.com or follow us on Twitter at @SolectSolar.
Solect Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, citizenship, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition to a disease, lawful off-duty conduct or political activities, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leave of absence, compensation, and training. Discrimination based on any of the above groups is strictly prohibited. Any employee who engages in such conduct is subject to appropriate disciplinary action up to and including immediate dismissal. Solect Energy encourages its employees to bring any perceived violation of this policy immediately to the Management who will investigate their concern in as discreet a manner as possible.