Ingo Money is the instant money company. We turn cash, check and ACH payments into real-time digital funds, providing consumers and small businesses with instant access to their money in almost any debit, prepaid or credit card account or digital wallet. Our industry-leading Disbursements Marketplace enables businesses, banks and government agencies to replace check payments with real-time digital disbursements and pay people—instantly and securely—to almost any account they choose. Join our dynamic and rapidly growing team and help us change the way people get paid!
**This position is located in Nashville, TN or Alpharetta, GA, but Open for the right candidate**
Ingo Money’s Business Systems Analyst role is responsible for serving as the primary contact between multiple business partners and technology teams to deliver complex, high profile technical solutions that align with business initiatives. The BSA plays key roles across many disciplines within the software development lifecycle, including documentation, analysis, design, and testing. The BSA will continuously assess and improve tools and processes. The BSA is responsible for aligning project delivery with technology and business strategies.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain multiple well-organized, well-structured Agile backlogs based on priorites developed in conjunction with Product leaders, including accdeptance criteria, how-to-test and other key elements of high quality backlogs
- Own and manage the User Stories both in the backlog and in progress, all the way from inception to production delivery
- Lead Sprint Planning and Grooming with 2+ teams of 4-8 developers
- Work with business product owners to elicit and document requirements within an applicable process (usually Agile/Scrum but with some waterfall pieces)
- Technology background that allows translation of business requirements into functional design requirements
- Work closely with product owners, developers and testers to ensure delivered software completely satisfies all test/acceptance criteria
- Create and manage artifacts such as Business Requirements Documents, User Journey Mapping, Use Cases, Use Case Models, System Requirement Specifications, or User Stories using applicable tools (e.g. Office documents, Story records in Jira / Azure DevOps, etc)
- Create functional, data and integration system documentation (including diagrams and flowcharts), as needed, to facilitate on-going application support and future impact assessments
- Lead release management, implementation, coordinating tests and observing the system to validate overall performance
- Work with closely with project managers to forecast schedules and ensure delivery of all items in each Agile sprint