- Provide oversight of diversity, equity, and inclusion integration within academic programs
- Develop and/or organize diversity, equity and inclusion training faculty and staff
- Offer guidance to faculty and academic support staff populations, particularly those from under-represented groups
- Provide overall leadership, direction, advocacy, communication, coordination, & assessment of diversity, equity, and inclusion issues
- Work with faculty on the selection and implementation of programs supporting success of diverse student populations
- Lead the Internal and External Diversity Advisory Committees, tasked with reviewing policies and programs and addressing issues raised by stakeholders within our community
- Collaborate with the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness to collect and analyze data that inform effective academic programming and faculty development
- Work closely and serve as a consultant for Human Resources, Title IX coordinator, and search committees to assist in efforts to recruit and hire diverse employees who reflect the changing demographics of the student body and the regional workforce
- Ensure that Diversity and Spiritual Development website reflects the University’s commitment to these values and offers relevant information to university stakeholders Manage the budget for the Office of Diversity and Spiritual Development
- Rank and salary based on qualifications, education, and work experience
For full consideration, please attach all of the above in one PDF.
- Position will be open until filled. The appointment will begin July 2021
About Judson University:
Judson University is a Christian institution representing the Church at work in higher education. Its campus is located along the picturesque Fox River in the city of Elgin just 45 miles northwest of Chicago, Judson is home to over 1,200 students from 36 states and 26 countries. We offer more than 50 undergraduate majors, minors, and pre-professional programs; 7 master’s degrees and three doctoral programs.
Judson University has an established policy of equal academic and employment opportunity. This policy is applied to all qualified students, employees, and applicants for admission or employment, in all University programs and activities, without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or military or veteran status.