RELEVANT INFORMATION: This is an independent contract position.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- In-home and clinical setting physical therapy experience required; pediatric experience is preferred
- Completion of the AzEIP standards of practice for Early Interventionists within three years of a start date is required, candidate must possess demonstrative knowledge of AzEIP Policies and Procedures and Team Based Model
- Meet all prescribed professional requirements and rules of professional conduct as a Physical Therapist, including applicable licensure.
- Candidates must pass background clearance
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills is a plus but not required
Important Notes on Continuing Education: If employed as a licensed, registered, and certified professional Physical Therapist; the practitioner shall complete the continuing educations units required to maintain professional credentialing. Services are supported under contract with Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP) participating agency.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.